Junior Marketing Assistant
We wish to extend our team with a tech savvy marketing professional, having a variety of marketing admin and social media responsibilities.
We are looking for a person who resonates with our vision to provide the best customer service in our industry, and values respect, teamwork and accountability.
You will be responsible for:
- Increasing our social media footprint
- Keeping content on social media up to date
- Website maintenance – ensuring the content is up to date and ensuring the sites are promoted on social media
- Managing customer database
- Creating and managing social media and newsletter campaigns
- Creating and organizing print and marketing material
- Assisting with company uniforms, branding and exhibitions
Desired experience, skills & qualification:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in social media and digital marketing
- Tech savvy, particularly with social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication and multi-tasking skills
- Strong in follow-up and finishing
- Presentable, high level of accuracy
- Graphic design experience would be an advantage
Applications can be submitted to email@example.com until the 30th of May 2022.